With an ongoing commitment to innovation and finding creative ways to reach their devoted neighborhood of guests, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is pleased to announce its back-to-school family lunch program for hectic moms and dads looking for the ultimate mealtime convenience midday.
Offered numerous communities across the nation are simultaneously managing pandemic-related range learning programs for kids and continued work-from-home mandates for grownups- parents can aim to CPK to help alleviate the juggling act a bit, by making lunchtime not just tasty however super simple, for the whole family.
Available starting today through mid-October, CPK’s new back-to-school lunch specials are as follows:
- Delivery: For those who want tasty food without leaving the comfort of home, CPK now offers “Lunch Box” delivery options from CPK.com, DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates:
- Available Monday through Friday, this special offering includes one (1) adult entrée and one (1) CPKids entrée. Adults can choose from one (1) Full Salad or one (1) Pizza (The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Margherita Pizza, Full BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad, Full Caesar Salad, or Full Roasted Veggie Salad) and kids can choose between one (1) CPKids size Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza or Curly Mac ‘n’ Cheese – all for $20 or less.**
- Dine-In Lunch Visit: For families looking to take a break from school lessons and at-home work fatigue by having lunch in-restaurant at CPK, kids can dine-in for just $3:
- Little ones can choose between a CPKids size pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni) or the Curly Mac ‘n’ Cheese for just $3 with the purchase of an adult entrée (any Salad including Power Bowls, Pizza, Pasta, Main Plates, and Lunch Duos) on weekdays between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Walk-In Take-Out: No time to sit down and dine-in? CPK still has you covered. The same offer as a dine-in lunch visit applies when you walk-in for grab-and-go takeout.
- Dine-In Dinner Visit: One stop, two meals. Pick up your $3 CPKids lunch while dining for dinner and make lunch tomorrow, easy:
- Families can bring home a CPKids size Take & Bake Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni) or the Curly Mac ‘n’ Cheese for just $3 with the purchase of any adult dinner entrée (any Salad including Power Bowls, Pizza, Pasta, and Main Plates).
“We understand first-hand how much folks are trying to juggle COVID-19-related distance work and school schedules right now. As a service-minded company, we’re always adapting and looking to find innovative ways to reach our guests at CPK, so we wanted to provide a few easy and affordable lunch options both kids and parents will get excited about, especially during such a hectic re-adjustment period,” said Ashley Ceraolo, Senior Vice President of Marketing at CPK. “We hope these new offerings will encourage additional family mealtime and provide a midday touchpoint for conversation over delicious food, at-home or in-restaurant. No matter how you choose to dine with us – lunchtime this fall is one less thing for parents to have to worry about, and something kids can look forward to.”
Additionally, and for increased worth throughout the whole month of September, CPK Rewards members will receive 20 benefit points for every CPKids meal bought.
Beyond CPK’s back-to-school meal specials and to take the Business’s devotion to neighborhood engagement one step further, the nationwide pizza chain is likewise partnering with regional schools this fall to conduct an online present card fundraiser to kick off the brand-new term. Getting involved schools can raise money by selling CPK present cards and will, in turn, get 10% back from every gift card they sell.
For more information on all, please check out www.cpk.com.