Outback Steakhouse Presents More Ways to Steak with New Menu
Outback Steakhouse is providing steak enthusiasts something to celebrate– more choices and lower rates. The steakhouse’s updated menu features innovative flavors and new meals to please any steak enthusiast’s palate, all at a more competitive rate point.
“Our team members are so fired up to serve this new menu to our guests. After operating on a limited menu, we are restoring some preferred items as well as some brand-new additions, quality enhancements and lower prices,” said Brett Patterson, President of Wilderness Steakhouse.
On the new menu, favorites such as Aussie Twisted Ribs and Three Cheese Steak Dip are returning, and a new category called Steak ‘N Mate Combos makes it easy for guests to choose a meal tailored to their taste. The five Steak ‘N Mate Combos include pairings such as:
- Center-cut Sirloin & Choice of Shrimp (Grilled Shrimp or Shrimp on the Barbie)
- Center-cut Sirloin & Aussie Twisted Ribs
- Center-cut Sirloin & Grilled Chicken
- Ribeye & Choice of Shrimp
- Filet Mignon & Lobster
The updated menu is easier to navigate and separates Outback’s famous steaks by cooking style: Season & Seared, Slow-Roasted, and Char-Grilled, which offers a new thick cut Bone-In NY Strip, full of rich flavor. Many menu items’ prices have been adjusted as well.
“We know value is important to our guests, especially now,” said Danielle Vona, Chief Marketing Officer for Outback Steakhouse. “In addition to adding a second side to most entrées, we’ve lowered prices on some of our signature appetizers as well as some of our larger cuts of steak.” For example, the Bloomin’ Onion is now only $7.99* and guests can go from a six-ounce center-cut sirloin to an eight-ounce for as little as $2.*
Other new menu additions include:
- Braised Beef Bonzer-Wich – tender beef braised in spicy barbeque sauce, with melted Cheddar cheese on grilled panini bread, served with a side of steakhouse cheese sauce for dipping
- Prime Rib Sandwich – tender slow-roasted prime rib, grilled onions and mushrooms, Provolone cheese, and spicy signature bloom sauce on a toasted baguette, served with a side of French onion au jus and creamy horseradish sauce
- Bloomin’ Fried Chicken – hand battered in Bloomin’ Onion seasoning, fried then drizzled with spicy signature bloom sauce with house-made pickles, onion, lettuce, and tomato
- Pork & Pineapple Medallions – seasoned and seared pork tenderloin medallions glazed with caramel mustard and garnished with pineapple
- Toowoomba Salmon – grilled salmon topped with seasoned and sautéed shrimp tossed with mushrooms in a creamy Creole sauce
- Butter Cake – sweet and rich butter cake topped with strawberries and house-made whipped cream
- Chocolate Fondue Flight –warm chocolate fondue with bites of moist brownie and rich butter cake pieces, fresh seasonal berries and pineapple and house-made whipped cream