Miley Cyrus’ dog was “electrocuted” on the set of ‘The Voice’ whilst Miley was working as a judge, but the vocalist insists the pooch was “totally fine”.
Miley Cyrus’ canine was “electrocuted” on the set of ‘The Voice’.
The 27-year-old vocalist has actually claimed her pooch, whose name is Little Dog, got a nasty shock when she brought him to the set of the singing competitors whilst she was working there as a judge between 2016 and 2017.
Speaking during an appearance on the ‘Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show’, she said: “You know on sets there’s like wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around … and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden we notice she’s convulsing and getting electrocuted.”
Nevertheless, Miley insists her dog was “completely prospering and fine” despite the scary occurrence, and says the circumstance was “dealt with” quickly.
The ‘Midnight Sky’ hitmaker also stated Little Dog is now living in her hometown in Tennessee, and is still “doing fantastic”.
Miley is a known animal fan, and in August this year she saved a bulldog after it roamed to the North Central Fire Protection District Station 58 in Fresno, California.
Jacob McAfee, the station’s deputy fire chief, said at the time: “The crews said she was covered in fleas and smelled really bad.
“You could tell she had been out wandering for quite a while. It was kind of fun … after a while every time they left on a call, the dog would run around to the front of the station where the fire engine pulls out and watch them leave for the call and follow us all around the station.”
Miley already has a number of pets including no less than seven dogs, two horses, two mini horses, three cats and a pig.